The security guard II is responsible for maintaining security equipment and report to the Security Supervisor to perform tasks ensuring the safety and security of all TAS community members, visitors and school property.
• Perform security checks of the campus (patrol, spot check) for students and community members to ensure safety and property protection.
• Issue guest pass to visitors by school policy to ensure campus safety.
• Direct traffic to ensure smooth flow at the parent parking lot as well as for school buses’ arrival and departure at bus parking.
• Handle visitor inquiries and provide first level of security assistance to parents, students and visitors on campus and report Security Supervisor as per security manual and procedure.
• Emergency situation are reported to Security Supervisor as per security manual and protocol.
• Conduct daily check and maintain smooth operations of security team equipment including but not limited to 2–way radio, CCTV video, emergency line, fire alarm, PA system) and report to Security Supervisor as per security team manual and procedure.
Key Competencies and essential selection criteria:
• At least two years of full-time experience in security guard position at the recognized company or security agency. Completion of military service preferred
• College graduation
• Native Mandarin with adequate fluency in English (speaking, listening, reading and writing). Knowledge of other dialect is preferred
• Ability to use security equipment and learn new equipment as work required
• Computer skills (Microsoft office suite, outlook, etc.) with ability to learn new software and computer applications as work required
• Traffic conducting skill
• Basic problem-solving skill
• Must be willing to work shifts and flexible schedule per the security requirement
Work Schedule: Saturday to Wednesday
(Work schedule is subject to change with advanced notice and schedule flexibility is expected per the security service requirements.)