1. Check facilities (including but not limited to gyms, fields and tennis courts before the PE classes start, make marking lines on turf and upper field, inventory check, etc.) to ensure the facility is set up and restored according to instructional and extra-curricular needs.
2. Manage, oversee, set up equipment and facilities, and stand by during the event to ensure facility and equipment needs are met.
3. Check for need for maintenance to ensure the equipment and facility are in good condition.
4. Assist with inventory system for all equipment and uniforms to ensure accurate records keeping and sufficient inventory.
5. Follow the parent and faculty rental management requirement, perform each task as stated in the facilities department SOPs and ensure issues and problems are addressed in a timely manner to the supervisors for resolution and follow up.
6. Follow the instructions of each service order, complete the tasks per the assigned timeline and agreed requirement, and ensure issues and problems are addressed in a timely manner to the supervisors for resolution and follow up.
7. Follow the facilities department SOPs and agreed operational standards to ensure all events and parent’s bookings can start on time and run smoothly.
8. Serve on the search team during school declared emergencies, e.g. fire drill, to ensure safety of all in school.
9. Work with PE and Athletics teams to provide timely support to meet athletic events requirements and PE schedules.
10. Other duties assigned by the supervisors.
• College diploma, major in physical education related preferred; experience in sports or fitness related field
• Intermediate level of English. Mandarin fluency
• Knowledge of sports rules and regulations, sports/activities need in terms of facility and equipment
• Knowledge of dimensions
• Effective time management, communication and organizing skills
• Computer skill in MS Office
• Able to lift and carry 25kg
• Must be willing to work flexible hours on weekdays and weekends in order to meet TAS athletic events and PE schedule
• Work10 Month every school year
• Work Schedule: Wednesday to Sunday 13:00PM to 22:00PM
This may be subject to change and schedule flexibility is expected per the facilities service requirements.